Lisa Jacobson is the author of three book of poetry: Hair & Skin & Teeth (1995); The Sunlit Zone (2012), which won the Adelaide Festival John Bray Poetry Award and was shortlisted in four other national awards; and South in the World (2014). In 2011 she won the Bruce Dawe National Poetry Prize. She is a also social worker who assists vulnerable families, including asylum seekers. She lives in Melbourne.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Encountering modern slavery in Lebanon
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation