Lisa Jacobson is the author of three book of poetry: Hair & Skin & Teeth (1995); The Sunlit Zone (2012), which won the Adelaide Festival John Bray Poetry Award and was shortlisted in four other national awards; and South in the World (2014). In 2011 she won the Bruce Dawe National Poetry Prize. She is a also social worker who assists vulnerable families, including asylum seekers. She lives in Melbourne.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body