Dr Filipa Bellette lives in Tasmania and teaches online Creative Writing for Macquarie University. In 2012, she completed her Creative Writing PhD on the ethics of cross-cultural/racial writing. She has had a selection of poetry, short fiction and a scholarly article published in literary journals, including Blue Dog: Australian Poetry, The Quarry and TEXT.
- Cultural appropriation in food
- Prevention, not punishment is key to reducing Indigenous youth detention
- Game Changers: From Minecraft to Misogyny
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged