Dr Filipa Bellette lives in Tasmania and teaches online Creative Writing for Macquarie University. In 2012, she completed her Creative Writing PhD on the ethics of cross-cultural/racial writing. She has had a selection of poetry, short fiction and a scholarly article published in literary journals, including Blue Dog: Australian Poetry, The Quarry and TEXT.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Does government spying violate human rights law?