Dr Filipa Bellette lives in Tasmania and teaches online Creative Writing for Macquarie University. In 2012, she completed her Creative Writing PhD on the ethics of cross-cultural/racial writing. She has had a selection of poetry, short fiction and a scholarly article published in literary journals, including Blue Dog: Australian Poetry, The Quarry and TEXT.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Fossil Fuels, Toxic Waste, and the EDO – Environmental Justice in Action
- Acknowledgment of Country: Tokenistic or Meaningful?
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?