Dr Filipa Bellette lives in Tasmania and teaches online Creative Writing for Macquarie University. In 2012, she completed her Creative Writing PhD on the ethics of cross-cultural/racial writing. She has had a selection of poetry, short fiction and a scholarly article published in literary journals, including Blue Dog: Australian Poetry, The Quarry and TEXT.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body
- Shaun Tan – a small collection