Claire Rosslyn Wilson is a writer, poet and researcher. She has professional experience in the arts and resource development and has worked with international and non-profit organisations in Thailand, Singapore and Australia. She is a regular writer for Art Radar and Culture360 and has co-written the book Freelancing in the Creative Industries (Oxford University Press, 2015).
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Does government spying violate human rights law?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- Violence and Disability: Will a Royal Commission help?