Claire Rosslyn Wilson is a writer, poet and researcher. She has professional experience in the arts and resource development and has worked with international and non-profit organisations in Thailand, Singapore and Australia. She is a regular writer for Art Radar and Culture360 and has co-written the book Freelancing in the Creative Industries (Oxford University Press, 2015).
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson