Claire Rosslyn Wilson is a writer, poet and researcher. She has professional experience in the arts and resource development and has worked with international and non-profit organisations in Thailand, Singapore and Australia. She is a regular writer for Art Radar and Culture360 and has co-written the book Freelancing in the Creative Industries (Oxford University Press, 2015).
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- We all have a duty to the 15 year old girl on the bus
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- A Multi-Faith Society: The Pathway to Harmony