Right Now is a volunteer, not-for-profit media organisation focused on human rights issues in Australia. Our work begins with the belief that creating a positive, rights-respecting culture in Australia begins with the flow of information.
An Australia where people have informed and inspired discussions about human rights, equality and justice.
We aim to:
- Promote understanding of human rights issues through stories that are inspiring, engaging and accessible.
- Inform public debate with fact-based reporting and analysis.
- [Dot point about literature and the creative arts]
- Support and foster a diverse range of voices. We believe in inclusive storytelling.
- Provide a forum for insightful discussion. We are curious about fresh perspectives and encourage informed debate.
If you would like to write for us, visit our contribute page.
For general enquires, comments and suggestions email firstname.lastname@example.org