Gideon Cordover is a graduate of the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA). After his father took his own life in 2009 after a long struggle with terminal motor neurone disease, Gideon began advocating for voluntary euthanasia policy reform. He works with Dying with Dignity NSW and The Australian Greens to lobby for change in euthanasia law.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson