Gideon Cordover is a graduate of the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA). After his father took his own life in 2009 after a long struggle with terminal motor neurone disease, Gideon began advocating for voluntary euthanasia policy reform. He works with Dying with Dignity NSW and The Australian Greens to lobby for change in euthanasia law.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era