Gideon Cordover is a graduate of the National Institute of Dramatic Art (NIDA). After his father took his own life in 2009 after a long struggle with terminal motor neurone disease, Gideon began advocating for voluntary euthanasia policy reform. He works with Dying with Dignity NSW and The Australian Greens to lobby for change in euthanasia law.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era