Fiona McGaughey is a Lecturer in the Law School at the University of Western Australia where she teaches on the Master of International Law and the Law and Society Major. Fiona has an LLB (Hons), a Masters degree in Human Rights and has recently submitted her PhD on the role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in monitoring international human rights law. She has previously held research and policy roles in the not-for-profit sector in Ireland and Australia.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era