Fiona McGaughey is a Lecturer in the Law School at the University of Western Australia where she teaches on the Master of International Law and the Law and Society Major. Fiona has an LLB (Hons), a Masters degree in Human Rights and has recently submitted her PhD on the role of non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in monitoring international human rights law. She has previously held research and policy roles in the not-for-profit sector in Ireland and Australia.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation