Dr Claire Spivakovsky is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology. Claire’s research expertise extends across the broad fields of punishment, imprisonment, detention and social control and she specialises in issues relating to race and crime, and disability and law.
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The economic cost of Australia’s asylum policies
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era