Dr Claire Spivakovsky is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology. Claire’s research expertise extends across the broad fields of punishment, imprisonment, detention and social control and she specialises in issues relating to race and crime, and disability and law.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Where do (surrogate) babies come from? Surrogacy as human rights violation
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?