Dr Claire Spivakovsky is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology. Claire’s research expertise extends across the broad fields of punishment, imprisonment, detention and social control and she specialises in issues relating to race and crime, and disability and law.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial