Dr Claire Spivakovsky is a Senior Lecturer in Criminology. Claire’s research expertise extends across the broad fields of punishment, imprisonment, detention and social control and she specialises in issues relating to race and crime, and disability and law.
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Private prisons in Australia: our 20 year trial
- #MeToo and human rights language in the social media era