Christy Collins is a Melbourne-based writer. Her (as yet unpublished) first novel was shortlisted for the Writing Australia Unpublished Manuscript Award and longlisted for the Vogel. “After” is an extract from the novel. She is currently studying a PhD in Creative Writing at the Australian Catholic University.
- The abstraction of privilege
- Catholic clergy and child sex abuse
- Would Peter Dutton pass his own citizenship test?
- Nowhere to go – older women and housing vulnerability
- Does government spying violate human rights law?