Tarneen Onus Williams is a Yigar Gunditjmara, Bindal, Yorta Yorta and Erub Islander woman. Tarneen is an activist and feminist, writer and has worked in a number of Aboriginal community control organisations in the sectors of health and justice. She has been a social worker, is currently working on a Aboriginal women’s political engagement program for an NGO and is a member of the Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Love and Family: a review of The White Girl
- Too many milkshake ducks: Elections, digital rights and privacy
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?