Sophie Leaver studied law at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. She has since worked as a legal caseworker at the AIRE Centre, a London-based charity providing legal assistance in areas of human rights and European Union law. She has also worked as a research assistant at a children’s rights network, focusing on the application of the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child in the West African region. Most recently she worked as a legal assistant on death row cases at the Mississippi Office of Capital Post Conviction Counsel.
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely