Sharara Attai is a senior lawyer at the Refugee Advice and Casework Service (RACS), a community legal centre that provides advice to asylum seekers seeking protection and refugees seeking to reunite with their families. She has worked with refugees from various countries, including a number of Palestinian refugees. She came to Australia as a refugee in 1993.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- The country is like a body