Shaan Ali’s passion for photo-journalism from a very young age has taken him from India to Morocco, Borneo to Central Australia and many places in between. Shaan also has a keen interest in event and music photography and has volunteered as Media for numerous organisations around Australia. Most recently in September 2015, Shaan covered the refugee crisis on the island of Lesvos in Greece. www.shaanrali.com
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body