Sayomi is a Melbourne lawyer and PhD candidate at the University of Melbourne, where she is researching the use of migrant labour in the Australian agriculture industry. She is a former Editor of the Cambridge Journal of International and Comparative Law, and Forum Member of the Cambridge Migration Research Network.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing