Sara Maher was born in New Zealand. She has worked in the community sector extensively, particularly in settlement, education and community development with refugee communities. In 2006 she was awarded a Churchill Fellowship for her work with African women and education. She currently manages The Anyikool Project, recording the life histories of South Sudanese women elders.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- The country is like a body