Saoirse Nash is a performance poet, born and raised in rural Ireland but now living in Perth, Western Australia. She works as a co-ordinator of Spoken Word Perth and has featured at many gigs around the city as well as the 2017 National Young Writer’s Festival in Newcastle. Poetry is important to Saoirse not only as a form of catharsis but also as an act of protest. She holds compassion and justice as her highest values.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?