Rebecca Giggs writes about ecology and environmental imagination, animals, landscape, politics and memory. Her essays and reviews have appeared in Aeon, Overland, Meanjin, Australian Book Review and The Guardian, while her stories have been widely published and anthologised in collections including Best Australian Stories 2011 and The Best of the Lifted Brow (2013). Her first non-fiction book is forthcoming from Scribe.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body