Rebecca Giggs writes about ecology and environmental imagination, animals, landscape, politics and memory. Her essays and reviews have appeared in Aeon, Overland, Meanjin, Australian Book Review and The Guardian, while her stories have been widely published and anthologised in collections including Best Australian Stories 2011 and The Best of the Lifted Brow (2013). Her first non-fiction book is forthcoming from Scribe.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely