Yorta Yorta and Narrandjeri woman, Nerita Waight, Member of the First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria and CEO of the Victorian Aboriginal Legal Service; Wamba Wamba, Yorta Yorta, Dhudhuroa and Dja Dja Wurrung, Ngarra Murray, Co-chair of the First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria; and Gunditjmara man, Rueben Berg, Co-chair of the First Peoples’ Assembly of Victoria.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- The country is like a body
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia