Nadia is a dental surgeon with a masters degree in public health from the University of Melbourne. She works at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in genomics research and as a teaching associate at the University of Melbourne. She is passionate about refugee and migrant health, gender equity and human rights advocacy.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia