Melanie Joosten is a writer and social worker whose work has been published in Meanjin, Kill Your Darlings, The Conversation and Best Australian Stories 2014. In 2013 she was awarded a JUMP Mentorship from the Australia Council to write a series of essays about ageing in Australia, and she is currently working on her second novel.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens