Matthew Vandeputte is a Belgian timelapse photographer who moved to Australia in 2013. His digital media content canvasses the unutterable beauty of our planet, the sprawling mess of cityscapes and the universe’s celestial patchwork. Matthew has always wanted to do work that has a lasting social and cultural impact. His work in the travel, tourism and photography industries have garnered him a substantial social media following. With such an audience, Matthew believes that it is his responsibility to sensitise and awaken people to inequality, exclusion and discrimination.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- The environmental rule of law is fraying