Matthew Albert is a barrister, a member of Liberty Victoria’s Policy Committee, and co-author of the report “The Use of Drones in Australia: An Agenda for Reform”. He is also a member of the Right Now board.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing