Margaret Owen Ruckert, educator and poet, won the 2012 IP Poetry Book of the Year for musefood. A previous winner of NSW Women Writers National Poetry Award, she is widely published. Margaret is Facilitator of Hurstville Discovery Writers and a Cafe Poet. Her first book You Deserve Dessert explored sweet foods.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely