Madina Mohmood is a Law/Arts graduate from the University of Queensland. She is currently completing a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice. Madina is an Afghan-Australian interested in all things human rights. She lives on Quandamooka country.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia