Luke Bodley is a writer and artist residing in Sydney. He has always been interested in combining poetics with internet and artworld iconography to explore the complex intersections of ‘self’ and ‘world’. Using his own queerness and multiraciality as a starting point, he penned a personal poem and worked with Matthew Vandeputte to conceptualise an accompanying film. Through the line that echoes in the film’s final moments, “Listen lovingly to difference”, Luke aims to empower and enrich all those who defy and demonise difference, both their own and others’. All people should enjoy and revel in the messy medley that is humanity.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing