Lee Carnie is a Melbourne-based human rights advocate with a background in youth justice, LGBTIQ+ rights, equality and law reform. They pay their deepest respects to the traditional owners of the Kulin nation on whose lands they live and work.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing