Lee Carnie is a Melbourne-based human rights advocate with a background in youth justice, LGBTIQ+ rights, equality and law reform. They pay their deepest respects to the traditional owners of the Kulin nation on whose lands they live and work.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards