Kaushi is an extremely passionate advocate for women and aims to fight for their rights, specifically their sexual and reproductive health rights. Throughout her career, she has fulfilled numerous roles in aspects of business development, including program design and fundraising. She has also managed multiple sexual and reproductive health programs (specifically for youth/adolescents) both nationally and internationally. She strongly believes that without the ability for women to control their bodies, we will not achieve gender equality.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- The environmental rule of law is fraying