Kat George is public policy professional focusing on consumer rights. She is also an established writer and editor, currently contributing to Huck Magazine. Her work has appeared in The Guardian, Vice, The Establishment, Dazed and many others. Kat is an LL.M candidate at the University of Melbourne, researching gender, economic and social rights, and the relationship between business, new technology, data, privacy and human rights. She is also Board Director at Hope Street Youth and Family Services, and volunteers with The Social Studio as a communications consultant.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?