Kamna Muddagouni is a writer and anti-discrimination lawyer based in Narrm (Melbourne). Having migrated from Mumbai, she now lives on the Stolen Land of the Kulin Nation. Kamna writes on issues including legal rights for young people, intersections between feminism, pop culture and political identity, and her experiences as a third culture kid.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- The Spinifex People: Then and now