Julia Dehm is a lecturer at the La Trobe Law School. Her research addresses international climate change law and regulation, transnational carbon markets and the governance of natural resources as well as human rights issues.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia