Julia Dehm is a senior lecturer at the La Trobe Law School. Her research addresses international climate change law and regulation, transnational carbon markets and the governance of natural resources as well as human rights issues.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely