Joo-Cheong Tham is an Associate Professor at the Melbourne Law School and is leading an Australian Research Council project focused on the precariousness of temporary migrant work in Australia. He also specialises in researching the funding of politics and is the author of Money and Politics: The democracy we can’t afford (2010, UNSW Press).
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body