John Bartlett is the author of three novels, a collection of short stories and non-fiction. His poetry has been published in a number of Australian and overseas journals. In June 2019 Melbourne Poets Union released his Chapbook The Arms of Men and in May 2020 Ginninderra Press published Songs of the Godforsaken as part of its Picaro Poets’ series and will publish his full collection Awake at 3am later in 2020. He was recently the winner of the 2020 Ada Cambridge Poetry Prize.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards