John Bartlett is the author of three novels, a collection of short stories and non-fiction. His poetry has been published in a number of Australian and overseas journals. In June 2019 Melbourne Poets Union released his Chapbook The Arms of Men and in May 2020 Ginninderra Press published Songs of the Godforsaken as part of its Picaro Poets’ series and will publish his full collection Awake at 3am later in 2020. He was recently the winner of the 2020 Ada Cambridge Poetry Prize.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson