Jane Sofia Struthers is truly an international girl. She’s been to six continents, lived on five, and (if Workaway counts!) worked on four. She was born in America, identifies most closely with Europe, gender-transitioned in India, and loves Australia, hoping to one day end up there. In the mean time she writes (a lot), cooks, makes crazy long road trips, and then writes some more.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- The environmental rule of law is fraying