Jane Sofia Struthers is truly an international girl. She’s been to six continents, lived on five, and (if Workaway counts!) worked on four. She was born in America, identifies most closely with Europe, gender-transitioned in India, and loves Australia, hoping to one day end up there. In the mean time she writes (a lot), cooks, makes crazy long road trips, and then writes some more.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Call them what they are: Australia’s concentration camps
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia