James is a writer and editor based in Canberra. He is a previous editor-in-chief of Woroni and currently works in the NGO space. James is interested in the human rights implications of climate change, new technology and economic inequality. He holds a Bachelor of Development Studies and a Bachelor of Arts from ANU.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls