James is a writer and editor based in Canberra. He is a previous editor-in-chief of Woroni and currently works in the NGO space. James is interested in the human rights implications of climate change, new technology and economic inequality. He holds a Bachelor of Development Studies and a Bachelor of Arts from ANU.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- The country is like a body