Isobel shifts between writing and making art as part of her process. She is currently completing a Master of Creative Writing, Publishing and Editing and has also completed a Graduate Diploma in Creative Writing and a Bachelor of Arts (Visual Arts). Three artist residencies in Spain over 2018 and 2019 have inspired unexpected collaborations and new creative directions.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- Shaun Tan – a small collection
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia