Heather Moore is the National Policy and Advocacy Coordinator for the Salvation Army’s Freedom Partnership. She has been engaged in anti-slavery work since 2003, after establishing the first refuge for trafficked women in the United States. She has extensive experience in capacity building for anti-trafficking service providers and has been a consultant for the US Departments of Justice and Health and Human Services and other governments on building effective anti-trafficking frameworks. Her current focus is on strengthening protections and access to justice for temporary workers in Australia to prevent human trafficking and other slavery-related crimes.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely