Grace Jennings-Edquist is a lawyer-turned-journalist who has been published in The Australian, Crikey, Mamamia, New Statesman, Ms. Magazine and mX. She’s previously worked at Slater & Gordon Lawyers and interned at the United Nations International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia, and currently works at the Castan Centre for Human Rights Law. More of her work can be seen at gracejenningsedquist.com.
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights