Georgia is a Melbourne-based writer with an interest in subculture and politics. In 2020 she completed her Honours thesis at RMIT University, researching online extremism. By day, she is a customer service professional.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing