Geoffrey Aitken is a former Senior English teacher who is more a voice than a poet and accepts his critics would agree. That voice has been developed to raise issues those without cannot express. He is recently published in Adelaide as one of three contributors to “New Poets 19” an anthology published by “Friendly Street Poets” in 2018. He writes to read at local ‘open mic’ and he loves people and poetry equally.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely