Under the pen name Freddy Iryss, author Friederike Krishnabhakdi-Vasilakis writes fantasy, SciFi, speculative fiction and poetry. Her short fiction work has appeared in journals, magazines and anthologies, including Griffith Review online; Black Hare Press and Neo Perennial Press. Iryss speculates about different perspectives from within the Anthropocene, which includes particularly fauna, flora and water ecologies.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Short Story Ideas About Violence, after Doris Lessing