Farah Beaini is a writer and poet, interested in creating meaning in a world of noise. Liquid and lyrical, her work blends stories of identity and belonging in an age of constant movement, and often tackles difficult conversations within the community. A contributing writer to tcktown.com, she has regularly featured at major events and festivals including the Melbourne Writer’s Festival, Melbourne Spoken Word and Poetry Festival, and Multicultural Arts Victoria’s Emerge Festival. Many of her poems have also been broadcast on major community radio stations (PBS, 3ZZZ, SBS Radio). Farah has recently co-produced a poetry sand animation video: “Taming Hyenas” and is currently working on her first poetry collection: To those who love me next.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Choosing between Labor and the Greens