Emma McDonald is a writer, currently working as a journalist for a publishing company based in Melbourne. For the better part of her entire life she has taken great interest in people and their stories, and the challenge of penning them to paper in a curious way (she once had a blog in which she stalked people). Emma is passionate about mental illness, disability, stigma, gender equality and kick-starting conversation.
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely