Emma McDonald is a writer, currently working as a journalist for a publishing company based in Melbourne. For the better part of her entire life she has taken great interest in people and their stories, and the challenge of penning them to paper in a curious way (she once had a blog in which she stalked people). Emma is passionate about mental illness, disability, stigma, gender equality and kick-starting conversation.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?