Ellena Savage edits arts at The Lifted Brow, politics at SPOOK Magazine, and writes a monthly cultural politics column at Eureka Street. In 2012 she won the Tharunka Non-Fiction prize for her essay “A Man Like Luai.” Her non-fiction narratives and criticism have also appeared in Overland, Australian Book Review, The Reader, and Arena, among other publications. You can find her at ellenasavage.com.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely