Dr. Srishti Sehgal is a doctorate in English Literature with a specialisation in Cultural Studies. She has been teaching English language and literature at tertiary level since 8 years and is driven by the unrelenting pursuit of learning and researching. Along with several poems and research papers published in international journals, she has three published books to her credit.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson