Dr. Srishti Sehgal is a doctorate in English Literature with a specialisation in Cultural Studies. She has been teaching English language and literature at tertiary level since 8 years and is driven by the unrelenting pursuit of learning and researching. Along with several poems and research papers published in international journals, she has three published books to her credit.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- Celebrating International Mother Language Day: Embracing First Peoples’ Languages
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Abuse thrives behind youth prison walls