Dr. Srishti Sehgal is a doctorate in English Literature with a specialisation in Cultural Studies. She has been teaching English language and literature at tertiary level since 8 years and is driven by the unrelenting pursuit of learning and researching. Along with several poems and research papers published in international journals, she has three published books to her credit.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Love and Family: a review of The White Girl
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson