Cher Tan is a freelance writer writing mostly on technology, politics, identity, and culture. Her writing has appeared in Overland journal, Kill Your Darlings, New Matilda, Peril, and Roads and Kingdoms, among others. She lives in Adelaide.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- What happens when a remote Aboriginal community in Western Australia is ‘closed’?
- It’s Always Stage 4 in Locked Mental Health Wards
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?
- A Source of Shame: Australia’s Failure to Uphold the Human Rights of Refugees