Ben Callinan is a writer and editor. He is interested in local and global politics, especially regarding issues of power, free press and access to information. He has a Masters of Writing and Publishing from RMIT and is fascinated by the ways creativity, technology and politics converge. Ben has edited a book of refugee stories called Faces of FLN and The Gazette, a daily newspaper produced during the Emerging Writers’ Festival.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- Reporting Mental Illness the SANE way
- Please resist me by Luka Lesson
- What do you know about Australia’s secrecy laws?