Andy Jackson has featured at literary events and arts festivals in Australia, India, USA and Ireland. He was shortlisted for the NSW Premier’s Prize for Poetry for Among the regulars (Papertiger 2010), and won the 2013 Whitmore Press Manuscript Prize for The thin bridge. Andy’s other collections include Immune Systems (Transit Lounge 2015), and That knocking (Little Windows 2016). His new book, Music our bodies can’t hold (Hunter Publishers), consists of portrait poems of other people with Marfan Syndrome.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?