Alys Jackson is a writer and poet. After teaching and volunteering throughout Asia, South America, Europe and the Middle East for twelve years, she finally decided to settle in Adelaide. Her work has been published in America and Australia and in 2017 she received the Henry Lawson Festival of Arts’ Poetry Award.
- Genesis 1:26-28 and Environmental Rights
- This one weird old fat joke will make you disappear completely
- When Justice Fails – Wrongful Convictions in Australia
- The Benefits of Team Sport to Promote Social Inclusion amongst the Disadvantaged
- Why did Australia abolish birthright citizenship?